Web comedy shoot, Gumball Theatre and other madness this month
My heavens life is nutty.
This month alone:
1. I have scored a most fabulous gig (fab in that it is completely and utterly up my alley in a very un-sordid way) shooting some comedic style online videos with my little toddler the Cass-meister! We’re off to the big smoke in a fortnight to join forces in what will hopefully be some funny onscreen collaborating. Dig!
2. I am madly preparing for the first show of the year of my favourite creation of late (namely cos it didn’t hurt on the way out): Gumball Theatre! Yay! We already have quite a few peeps coming – PS today is the LAST day to book a group of 5 and get a free bottle of bubbly waiting for you on arrival, deets are over here – and so am super pumped. But you know, in the meantime: rehearsals. Organising. Stuff like that.
3. I am MCing a family fun day at Bribie Island for Australia Day! Merriment! Sausage sizzles! What more could you ask for?
4. My best friend is turning 30 next week. I want it to ROCK so hard for her. Stay tuned.
5. I’m contemplating making scones. Except the last time I did they turned out like hard little rocks of awful. As unstable as a career in showbiz is, there is one thing I know for absolute certain: I will NEVER be on Masterchef. EVER.