1. My guest-post is up over at the delightfully awesome, brilliant and going-places Rachel Hills‘ blog, Musings of an Inappropriate Woman. I’ve known Rachel since the old Vibewire days, since which time she’s carved out quite the writing/speaking/amazingness career and has just made the big move to the big UK!
2. Check out this hilarious video starring Ralph Macchio, the original – and BEST – Karate Kid.
3. She Goes, pretty funky looking travel blog which incidentally, is looking for contributors I believe. So if you’re interested, best get in touch, yo! (Whereupon you holler: “Thank you Captain Obvious.”)
4. The new issue of Fear.Less is ready for download! Man, I am LOVING this mag. Which led me to their blog featuring…
5. This pretty damn awesome idea on being productive. It almost scares me because I think it would work! Oh, the things that could happen! I’ve really gotta work on this fear-less thing.
Any links you’re loving this week? Share em in the comments if you please!
1 more sleep!