Thanks to temporalelbow & Mango Lick for this morsel of time-wastage. But Mango Lick did cite me as one of the four websites she visits each day, so I was chuffed (and bored) enough to respond.
BTW feel free to post your own responses either on your blogs or in my comments.
But please, not both. Let’s not get crazy.
Here we go.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Waitress @ Italian cafe (unfortunately I didn’t like coffee at this point in my life) 2. Attractions presenter @ Movieworld (I was one of those wacky people who ran out screaming “AAAGH! The Gremlins are taking over the cinema!”) 3. Call centre operator (I’m dry-retching as I type) 4. Comedian (wacka wacka)
B) Four movies I would watch over & over
1. Edward Scissorhands (I used to press ‘play’, watch it, then press ‘rewind’ over and over and over) 2. Heathers (I was mildly unhealthily obsessed with Winona Ryder) 3. The Muppet Movie 4. The Secret Life of Johnny Depp (if it ever got made)
C) Four places I have lived
1. Toowoomba 2. Brunswick, Melbourne 3. Redfern, Sydney 4. Brisbane (all over)
D) Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Six Feet Under 2. The Office (British version) 3. Inside The Actors Studio 4. The Young Ones
E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Byron Bay 2. Tasmania 3. Springbrook 4. Coolum (Sunshine Coast)
Now that I look at it, I think I need to start getting a little more adventurous…
F) Websites I visit daily
1. Myspace – and the dozens of friends’ sites that are linked to it. What a vacuum cleaner of time. 2. Blogger 3. Pink is the New Blog 4. Vibewire.net
G) Four of my favourite foods
1. Pizza Cafe pizza 2. Spaghetti Bolognaise (made right) 3. Roast potatoes (made the way my mum makes em) 4. Cheese, cheese, cheese (as in the yummy ones: blue, St Andres…oh take me back to Melbourne)
Four bands I can listen to repeatedly 1. Dave Matthews 2. Turin Breaks 3. Pearl Jam 4. Tim Minchin
I) Four places I would rather be right now
1. Vancouver (cos I’ve heard it’s amazing) 2. Byron Bay (cos I can never get enough) 3. Whitsunday Islands (cos it would be beachy and warm) 4. USA (cos I miss it…*sniff*)