Links of the Week (or WHAT? You mean there’s more to cyberspace than ME?)
1. Are you suffering from Workcrastination? I am.
2. Well, you can get a free kick in the pants over at Scoutie Girl! I’m doing it and really enjoying the emails – the icing on the motivational cake is that they are brief and to the point! Meaning you don’t need to fret about wasting away hours on yet another piece of cyber-goodness.
3. I almost squealed in visual delight when I found this blog. And then squealed in terror realising how much time it would take me to truly take it all in.
Image courtesy of All the Luck in the World
4. Check out this mother’s proactivity and originality at work in her mission to get published. Go get ’em woman!
5. This might be the only way you will EVER get me to actually commit to a yoga regime.
Image courtesy of You Will Not Believe