6 Things I Hate About Me
Wow. My first blog-tag. This trip is really turning into a life-time landmark.
Yah, so PunkRockMama has given me my mission, the rules and regulations of which are as follows: *clearing throat*
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a “You’re Tagged!” comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave me a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)
Okay, so here goes:
1. While I’m addicted to blogging, I never complete these chain e-mail type reveals – I enjoy reading others’ responses but I figure I’m self-absorbed enough as it is and already in danger of proclaiming national ‘Let’s just read all about Jenny!’ week any day now. I’m sure I will one day, just as soon as I can find space on my Yahoo calendar.
2. I’m phone-a-phobic. I’d MUCH rather have a microphone in a room full of thousands of people than chat on the dirty old telephone. Luckily I have a 3-year-old PA who helps me out with that.
3. I have a phobia of public toilets. This multiplies exponentially when camping.
4. Being in libraries, book-stores or being struck by a bolt of inspiration has an automatic ‘Jenny-you-need-to-go-to-the-toilet-right-now’ effect. This causes me no end of trauma (see point number three). Subsequently I’m looking at installing an at-home library/bookstore/muse.
5. I practice my comedy in the car, sometimes without even realising that I’m doing so. This can be incredibly embarrassing when I realise that the person in the next car has caught glimpse of me – especially if I’m working on my ‘baby-cam’ bit (which, for those of you who haven’t had the dubious pleasure of seeing it, is basically a physicalisation of a baby coming out of the canal – and no, I’m not talking Panama).
6. Sometimes when using a public toilet I get stage-fright and have to coach myself into peeing by saying stuff like ‘Jen, you gave birth in front of a room full of strangers – a little widdle really ain’t that bad.’ Yes I’m a freak.
Oh crikey. When the hell did this become a toilet blog? I’m doomed.
Okay, I’m tagging:
1. Ash and Leon http://thevirginandtherecidivist.blogspot.com/
Cos they both make me laugh and I want to see if life abroad has in any way affected their quirkiness.
Cos he might just respond in haiku.
Cos she’s the first blogger I ever followed and I’m nothing if not loyal. (I don’t know if that even made sense – I’m sorry I’m surviving on VERY little sleep)
Cos he never writes about anything personal so I’m intrigued to see how he fields this one.
5. Chris Daniel http://ibizachris.blogspot.com/
Cos he’s a dude.
6. Bart Freebarin http://spaces.msn.com/tantyFist/
Cos I can hardly understand his random wacked-out musings so an unpredictable response is virtually guaranteed.