1. I feel like a twat having the same stupid photos of me up on the flickr bar at the top of my blog, but I don’t have enough of an upload capacity on my flickr account (translation: me = cheapskate) to upload the billions of better photos I’d take if I could be bothered.
2. I’ve already got a hot copy of the CD recording in my hot little hottie hands and it’s better than expected! Namely cos we had serious technical hitches on the night (translation: CD recorder not able to read CDs = use one mini-disc recorder and thus miss out on recording the audience reaction properly). BUT…the audience reaction, while only coming through my on-stage mic and thus kinda hard to hear, was still rockin’. Whether it was rockin’ enough for EP… well, only time will tell. Stay tuned!
3. Damn I need to start drinking more water.
4. Ever since I’ve embraced the idea of me being a crappy kinda mum, I’ve felt so liberated. Like I don’t have to prove that I’m a great mum anymore – I can just revel in the fact that I struggle, that I am typically overwhelmed and that half the time I don’t know what I’m doing.
5. Don’t be fooled by the kids that I got, I’m still, I’m still Jenny from the block…