My head is reeling.
Namely cos I just discovered this incredible “global social history experiment”: “Life in a Day”.
The concept is this:
– on July 24th, anybody and everybody on Planet Earth is invited to film their day;
– the filmmakers (did I mention it’s produced by Ridley Scott, y’all?!) will then cut together a documentary titled…you guessed it…let’s move along then;
– the film will then be screened at Sundance Film Festival in 2011.
1. How the heck are they gonna deal with THOUSANDS of people’s footage in one doco?
2. If I was gonna opt in, what on earth would I film?
3. Oh, hang on: on July 24th 2010, at around 3.30 in the afternoon, I will be reuniting with my best friend in the world, Frankie – after not having seen her for THREE YEARS – and what’s more, we, with seven children in total between us, will be:
a) child-free; and
b) in New York City.
BOGGLE. BOGGLE. BOGGLE.